Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter everyone.

I'm in a lot of pain today. Barely slept last night. I was supposed to go spend the day with my parents and niece, and also to pop around to my grandparents to welcome them back home, but I'm just too sore. I'm staying home in the hope that some rest will ease my back.

On the plus side, I've normalled out, emotionally, and my walking has improved quite a bit since the cortisone. Not that I'm about to start talking about clouds and silver linings, but anyway.

I do feel a bit excited about the future. I've decided that I'm going to embark on a juice fast. I was thinking about doing a water-fast to detox the backlog of cortisone out of me, before I get some serious long-term side-effects. But that is so debilitating and yucky. Whereas a juice fast is much milder on the body, much easier to do, and the results are also very good. I'm looking forward to it a lot! I want to start sometime during this next week. I have a book order coming soon, too. Can't wait. I'm in the mood for a good read.

I'll have to update later, my back is screaming in protest...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you are in so much pain. You didn't sound irritated yesterday either. We both hide it well. Good luck with the juice fast.

6:18 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home