Sunday, March 19, 2006

Snoozy Sunday

I’m feeling distinctly better now. Still a bit run down but I guess that’s to be expected from the flu. I think I may have had dog-flu, because I spent the last week barking all week. At least, that’s what it felt like.

I had such a lovely Sunday. My mom came to visit and we watched RAY together. We’ve been going through a bit of a Ray Charles period anyway, music-wise, so it was a treat. I can totally see why Jamie Foxx received an Oscar for his part.

Michael went to play golf in Jo’burg, only got back about 30 mins ago. I’m in disgrace for telling him about a male polar bear ripping a cub apart for food while he was eating his steak. What can I say, I wasn’t thinking. It’s not like I was eating the steak so good table manners kinda slipped my mind.

I loved the polar bear doccie. I forgot how much I love my nature films. It was so interesting. I’ll probably wax lyrical about it tomorrow, but right now I’m too sleepy to bother. (Or to put my new signature to good use. Thanks Wenchy ;-)

Watch this space tho.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That poor cub. I find nature so cruel.

1:27 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home