Monday, March 06, 2006

Wow

I just had the most amazing experience. I went with my sister, Sonja and her husband to the 3-D scan of their baby. It was so moving and unbelievable. We could see the little guy’s face in such detail. He’s got this perfect little nose, and a little pointed chin, and these huge cheeks. I’m in love. He obviously didn’t like all the prodding that was going on to make him move, and he gave this frown to show it. He also kept his hand in front of his face, exactly like a celeb facing a bunch of the paparazzi. He is also quite definitely a boy. No doubt about it. I’m so glad they invited me with.

Off to the neuro tomorrow. I'll be glad when that's over and done with.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Maggs....so glad you could be there for that :)

2:23 pm  
Blogger Wenchy said...

That does sound so special. I am thinking of you.

8:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home