Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Today was a pretty productive day, so far. The lady who cleans for me came today (she comes every Tuesday now) and I did so many things that I’ve been meaning to do for ages. Washed the curtains and bedding in the spare-room, so it’s looking all spruce.
I also had the maintenance crew of the flats we live in over, and they fixed a leak in our toilet and one in the geyser. I’ve procrastinated for ages about this, so it feels good.

I watched bits and pieces of a lovely little 60’s movie this morning. It was one of my very favourite films as a girl: The Parent Trap, starring Hayley Mills in a double role. It’s absolutely charming. I’ve been looking for it for years, and now it was kind enough to show on TV.

I have a new favourite pizza. Damn! Lol It’s actually more a pizza bread, a Foccacia Siciliana, it’s called. Pizza base, with thinly sliced potato on and herbs. Quite garlicky, too, but not overkill. Wouldn’t mind one right now, but I guess I better ration myself to one a week. Seeing as I’m trying to stick to the straight and narrow again, diet-wise.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my mom mentioned that pizza. Sounds yum!!!

10:58 am  
Blogger Wenchy said...

mmmmmmmmmmm that sounds good.

10:29 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home