Friday, February 17, 2006

I'm back.

Hi y'all

It's so good to be back on the blog-circuit! I was only gone for a week, but it felt like several light-years. It's good to be back in civilisation, lol.

Our modem got zapped! See, there was a good reason for my absence. I wasn't just skiving off!

Thankfully, Melany was kind enough to give us her old pre-adsl modem to use. Thanks Mel. (BTW the connection is brilliant now. M reloaded the software, and it's going like a boeing.)
Speaking of which, we had such a nice visit at their house tonight. Only left at 10pm. Time sure flies when you're having fun.

Much as I am loathe to, I'll have to go to bed now. I'm going to visit my parents for the weekend, and M is dropping me off tomorrow morning before work. Which means I'll have to get up at 6:30 if I want to wash my hair and pack some stuff. Apart from the getting up early part, I can't wait. My baba sister will be arriving there tomorrow, too. It's gonna be a kick-ass weekend.

I've had a really nice week. Joint pain is as good as gone, and I've spent the whole week laughing my ass off at Gary Larson. That guy just cracks me up every time.

Nightiw-night then.

I'll do a proper update on Sunday/Monday night, depending on when I get back.

Toodles,

The Bunny

3 Comments:

Blogger Wenchy said...

Hello, again hello...............

11:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

:) Thanks for the visit. IT was great

6:53 am  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Hey Maggie.. just checking in to say you okay!

11:00 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home