Sunday, February 05, 2006

Oh yes...

And what made the weekend even more special, was that I received a letter in the post from a long lost school-friend. I was so fond of her back then, and it was so lovely to hear from her again. We haven't been in contact for years. I have her e-mail address now, so can write her a long mail.

Then I also received a phone-call from a friend that I haven't heard from in ages. We used to work together, and got along really well. It was such a nice surprise when I answered my phone.

And then I'd like to apologise for the myriad spelling errors in my posts lately. It's just such a schlep to go back and correct then that I tend to let it slide if the meaning is still vaguely discernable.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's always great to catch up with old friends! Just last week, an old school friend, who now lives in Holland, e-mailed me. Send me pics of her kids and all. Loved it :)

3:18 pm  
Blogger Wenchy said...

That is lovely Maggie. :)

9:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home