Saturday, February 04, 2006

Progress

I realised today that I am much less paranoid than I used to be. Also the borderline compulsive obsessiveness is gone. I didn't notice it going, but it's gone all the same.
I'm not afraid of things that I used to be scared of anymore. I'm still careful, I mean this is South Africa, but I don't worry so much about things that could happen. I imagine myself and our home/ car etc. wrapped in a protective golden bubble through which no harm can come. I can't describe it, but it just makes me feel good.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's your positive attitude my friend :)

6:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's a great way to see things! I'm going to use that.

8:18 pm  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Very nice.

12:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home