Sunday, January 29, 2006

Quick update






This is just a quick update. There is bad lightning, and I want to disconnect our modem. I'll do a proper update tomorrow.

Firstly, Taryn and I had a brilliant day yesterday. I don't know who enjoyed the beading more, her or I. I'm hooked. These are pics of my very first creation. Unfortunately, I don't have a pic of hers, which was prettier.

Then I just had to put on some more pics of BlogDog for Annie, who I suspect is feeling more dogsickk than homesick :-) Hope the pics cheer you up, Wannazula.




4 Comments:

Blogger Nan said...

Awesome!

9:54 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the necklace you made. It's beautiful. :) Can you believe my speakers at work aren't working either!!!! I'll just HAVE to go buy myself a new CD player this afternoon. ASAP :)

10:48 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty! Nice work.

8:47 pm  
Blogger Wenchy said...

You are so creative.

12:15 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home