Monday, January 23, 2006

Great day!

What another great day! I don't think I've ever had such an enjoyable week in my life, honestly.

Hips/ back are still sore. They were bloody sore when I woke up, and I had a tension headache, too, which passed after I popped two panados. (They actually worked, Mel, lol)
They bothered me today because of the discomfort, but I'm not letting it slow me down. I've waited too long to feel like this.
My granny apparently also had trouble with her illiac joint some years ago. She says it was sore, and took long to come right, but the point is that it did come right and onit's own, too. So I'll just bide my time.

We went shopping at Woolworths again today!! It was so much fun. I got some more blueberries, too. And some dates, my favourite. I'm eating like a King.

This afternoon, I went visiting Melany and her boys. That was so nice. I swear we didn't stopchatting from when I got there till I left. I also gave her son Quintus a quick piano lesson. He definitely has a feel for it, even though he's only 5. I think he'll be playing quite soon, if I can just manage to give him a regular lesson.

Michael is feeling much better. He's back at work, and nearly over it. Only I hope that I am not getting it now. My throat has a definite twinge. I guess I'll know soon enough. Really hope not, though.

Can't wait for tomorrow. Who knows what fun it will bring with it.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We must be on a similar clock, because I am feeling like you today... just plain excited about what the rest of the day may bring, because it's been such a great day so far, for no particular reason except that I feel good and people have been really nice and it's sunny out... I'm just happy! :) Take lots of vitamin C so you don't catch that cold!!

11:46 pm  
Blogger Valkyrie said...

Howdy from CPT, got your link from Mel!

7:41 am  
Blogger Wenchy said...

You sound so happy today!

11:17 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry the flu decided to take over your body now. Sorry we didn't get to chat during lunch..didn't want to leave my dad with all three the boys LOL You know men and babies!
thanks for the visit yesterday. You totally made my day.

2:32 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home