Sunday, January 22, 2006

Midnight

I've gotta go to bed, it's late and my back is sore. But I've had such a productive couple of hoours in front of the computer. Did so many things I've been meaning to do for ages.
I ordered my parcel of books. Yay! They'll be here in 15 working days. Can't wait. I do love books.

I did not order the Gary Larson Box Set. Maybe I will later if I come into some money (you never know, lol), but for now it's on my wishlist. The thing is, I'm going to buy myself a water-distiller. I've wanted one for absolute ages. I did a couple of searches and found out that they are much more in my price range than I thought. I'm so excited. I just have to make up my mind between the regular one and the non-electric one, which you just put on a stove-top. It costs a little more than my 'birthday money' especially seeing as how I spent some of it on books, but I should be able to get it in a month or so's time. I'm really thrilled about this.

We have so many ripe bananas in the house. More than we can eat. If I don't give some away tomorrow, they'll go off. I need Mel's Jason to come and visit. The little tyke always asks me for a banana when he comes to visit. It's so cute. We've been buying the boys chocolate eggs when we go and visit. So now Jason, who's 3, asks if we brought him an egg when he sees us. It's so cute (and totally our fault), but I think when we go and visit again, I'll take him a banana and when he asks about the egg (which he will) I'll hand over the banana. His reaction should be interesting, lol.

Let me say goodbye to another wonderful day, and go to sleep.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL He asked Michael for an egg again when he came to pick you up!!! :)

6:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home