Monday, January 30, 2006

Banana bread, anyone?

I got it into my head to make banana-bread tonight. I had these overripe bananas, quite inedible, actually, and then I remembered that they’re good for baking into bread. So I phoned my mom, got her recipe, went and bought the ingredients, and made the bread. This is the first time I’ve baked anything in about five years, and it felt good.
Amazingly, it came out looking nice. Quite yummy. No-one has eaten of it yet, as it only finished baking at a quarter to ten. So I’ll have to wait for the verdict tomorrow.

While it was in the oven, I watched ‘Eternal sunshine of the spotless mind’ with Jim Carey and Kate Winslet. It was quite beautiful, in a very weird, confusing way. I liked it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope I get some of that banana bread!!! :)

11:08 am  
Blogger Wenchy said...

I loved that movie.

mmmmmmmmmmmm I love banana bread.

12:14 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home