Monday, February 27, 2006

Rainy days and Mondays. Check and check.

I am very slightly short-tempered today. Past few days actually. Don’t know what’s up. Could be the oldest reason in the book. Or it could be a detox thing. All that sugar and rubbish that I ate is busy off-loading, and that is what is making me a bit crabby and headachy. Still, it’s not too bad. Totally worth the dietary debauchery that was the weekend. Just hope that Michael agrees with me, lol.

It’s still raining. Softly and continuously. I’d be really happy about this if it wasn’t for the dirty laundry piling up at an alarming rate. Every silver lining has its cloud.
I love the smell of rain. That washed-earth smell that wafts in through the open window. Heavenly. If only it didn’t make me crave pancakes so much. Mmmm, I seem to have food on the brain way too much again. I’d better watch myself.

I’ve just constructed quite a fearsome to-do list for myself to complete before Michael gets home. Best that I get started on it…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been doing really well not eating pancakes since Zander showed his dislike of them. I miss it though!

7:36 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home