Wednesday, March 01, 2006

I’m feeling so upset right now. Someone that I care about has hurt me deeply. Climbed totally into my character, I’m still smarting from the words. Apparently I’m a rude and unsociable person who will reap what she’s sowed. I did little to provoke this outburst. I’m just trying to be calm and realize that it is more about this other person than it is about me. But it still hurts.

I have this persistent headache that I can’t shake. Can’t figure it out, unless it’s still a detox thing.

At least I’m reading a really gorgeous book that makes me laugh at every page: The Wives of Bath (thanks Mel)
Thought I may have to buy a new outfit for the baptism, as I don’t think the shorts and tee’s I’ve been living in will quite cut it at church. But I went visiting my parents today and found one of the dresses I used to wear to work. That’ll do. I’ve actually missed getting a bit dressed up sometimes.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I might be going in shorts and a tee-shirt LOL I have nothing that fits.
Sorry this person hurt you so. You are an awesome wonderful person

7:34 pm  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh I am so sorry this person has hurt you.

Btw - I can't do dress up... church will have to take me as I come...

Look forward to seeing you on Sunday.

10:00 pm  
Blogger Maggie said...

Thanks for the support, guys. Look forward to seeing you too, Wenchy.

11:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home