Monday, November 20, 2006

Update

I managed to finish six days of fasting. I'm very pleased with that actually. The reason I stopped was because the toxins were starting to be released into my bloodstream too quickly, and I did not feel well. Next time should go better, though.

Unfortunately, I'm experiencing some bad ms symptoms. Guess I'll have to go for treatment soon, which is a bugger. It's barely been a month since the last time! I would love to stretch it to the 8th of December, at least, but I don't know if I will be able to.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Not to be a nay-sayer ... but do you think the length of your fast might have had some impact on your ms?

10:26 pm  
Blogger Maggie said...

Quite possibly. Things have been progressing in that direction for a while, though, but the fast may have stirred things up a bit.

12:51 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home