Thursday, November 09, 2006

Day 2

I've decided to only fast for 3 days, as I need to work every day next week as my cousin in going on holiday for a week, so I'll need a bit of stamina. The week after, however, I only work the Monday, and she will work in for me. So I can use the time to get a slightly longer fast in, and also keep up with my cleansing diet this week. The results of the fast are just so much better if one prepares for it. So no omelettes this week! And no chocolates etc.

Yesterday went well. So well, in fact, that I totally overdid things (went shopping on my own) and suffered for it last night. I barely slept from the pain in my back and legs, and when I did sleep, I had horrible dreams! Really horrible. But today I indtend taking it ultra calm, so hopefully things will go better tonight.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, take it easy with that, mkay. You don't want to drop out in the middle of shopping!

4:25 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I felt SO badly for you today when you wanted to go home to have lunch and then realized you couldn't. I would never say you are on a fast at the moment. You look so full of energy

5:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home