Thursday, November 23, 2006

Not a week that I will look back on...

...with fond memories.

I went for my 1g cortisone drip on Monday evening. I've been feeling sh*tty ever since. Today is my first day back at the office. I really feel spectacularly crap, but seeing as I will feel this way at home, too, I may as well be here and earn some money. I'm not one that can sleep during the day, never could, so may as well go for broke.

The ms symptoms are slightly better already, despite my concerns that my body is growing used to the meds. My left eye is still giving me a lot of trouble, but hopefully will improve.

Some very sad news today, is that Michael's aunt passed away, after a lengthy period of suffering. She was such a courageous lady and a very, very nice person, who will be sadly missed.

I felt so depressed yesterday. I know it's because of the meds, and will pass, but in the meantime, it's not much fun. Add to the that my half blind left eye, the pain in my hips, which has retuned, and the general fatigue, I'm not exactly what you'd call the life and soul of the party, lol.

Luckily I wasn't able to post an entry yesterday, because it would have been the most self-pitying drivel ever.

I can feel I'm getting stronger and better now. Hopefully I'll soon be back to my old self again.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"I really feel spectacularly crap, "

We call that 'Craptacular'. Seems to be a nice fit here. Keep on those meds as long as possible. I managed to work my way through the whole ABCR suit in 10 years.

8:11 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You are a strong strong woman Maggs. I could see you weren't feeling well today, yet you kept on being friendly to the clients. Had I now known you this well, I might have thought you were just having a "bad hairday" I hope you feel better soon. With the ms and the emotional feelings. HUGS to you

8:11 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home