Saturday, January 06, 2007

Idyllic Saturday.

Had a really lovely day.

Slept latish this morning, as I had a bit of a sleep deficit thing going. Actually slept really well last night. Feel refreshed.

I have a new lease on life from the swimming. I look forward to it so much, and Michael has a hard time getting me out of the pool once I'm in. Definitely my favourite part of the day.
On Friday, I swam at my sister's house. And was treated to the sight of a beautiful little dragonfly dipping and swooping for water. Irridescent blue and green and magical-looking.

Then, on the way home today, I was transfixed by the breathtaking sunset in shades of indigo and pink. It made me experience a moment of heartfelt gratitude for the gift of sight. Ever since I started getting these recurring bouts of optic neurits, I really appreciste my eye-sight.

Finished reading Maeve Binchy's The Whitethorn Woods. I think it may be the most charming book I've ever read in my whole life.

I think I might be onto something with this ionization detox thing. I do feel a bit better, I think.

Still counting down the hours till Monday, when I can phone the neurologist and see if I can be part of the drug trials.

It's sooo hot here! Think I'll have to have a cold bath before going to sleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home