Friday, January 05, 2007

Too happy

It's 3am and I just haven't been able to get to sleep.
I feel very hyped up after the excitement of the day, I think it was a bit much for me.
I feel very happy though, almost euphorically so. I feel that my life can never be as perfect as it is right now. I have so many great people in my life that I feel almost overwhelmed by it.
Fantastic parents, siblings, friends, and the best husband there ever was.

However, I don't trust a high this high. Guess it might have something to do with the detox I had. Probably stirred up some things. I'm just feeling things so keenly at the moment.

Michal told me a terrible crime-related story that he read in a newspaper just before we went to bed. I can't stop thinking about it and feel so worried about where it will all end. (The crime in this country, I mean).

Then, I can hardly wait until tomorrow morning to phone the doctor about the drug trials. I'm so psyched about it.

I feel very fidgety. Wish I could calm down and go to sleep.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So nice to see you updating your blog now!!! I'm expecting at least a daily entry now, you hear!
The boys felt SO bad last night, after not wishing you a proper happy birthday. They wanted to phone and I forgot. I'm glad you had a great day

8:11 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home