Thursday, January 04, 2007

Birthday Blog.

Today is my 27th birthday. How did that happen? lol
It has coincided with the installation of our broadband connection. No more dial-up. Yay!
Yay, yay, yay!

So far I've had one fantastic birthday. I love my birthday. So nice to be the centre of attention for a day. So much love comes your way. People whom you haven't heard from in ages phone you. So nice.

Call me weird but I went for a detox thingy this morning. Using some electrical equipment, the practitioner took readings of my various organs. Not surprisingly, they are mostly way below normal. I'd have been surprised if they weren't though. I am having a relapse.
Then I had to put my feet into a basin of water with electrodes and stuff in. That's what I call trust. It has something to do with ionization, and detoxes all kinds of sh*t out of your system. She says I can expect a boost of energy tomoroow. Can't wait, ha ha.

I got some really nice gifts, but I'll post about them later. I just had to do a post on our virgin adsl connection. The first of many, I'm sure.
Now I can be a one-a-day blogger.

2 Comments:

Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

Happy Birtdhay! 27 is a great age ... heck, anything below 30 pretty much rocks!

3:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Maggie!! Wow... 27... those were the days ;)

7:30 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home