Sunday, December 03, 2006

Baaaa.

I'm feeling back to my old, no-nonsense self. And as such, I am feeling increasingly sheepish about the way I've been acting the past week. Like, boo-hoo, everybody feel sorry for me. Cringe.

Less than 48 hours to go till I get to see the chiropractor. And with each minute that passes, bringing me closer to the appointment, the pain recedes a little more. Ty-pic-al! However, there is no way that I'm cancelling that appointment.
That is probably the main reason that I'm feeling more sane and more civil. The fact that I'm not is such constant pain. It does tend to help.

I got a lovely surprise yesterday. Michael's aunt and cousin sent me beautiful flowers, with a lovely card. So very thoughtful and sweet of them. Really made my day. They (the flowers) arrived in the most charming pot. I'm ordinarily not that much of a flowers girl, but the pot was filled with rose-buds, which I absolutely love. I never even knew how much I loved them, but when I saw these, my toes just curled from pleasure. It's so nice to have such lovely people in my life.

My friend, Donna, who I think is just great has the most marvellous Christmas Project on the go. Please follow the link and go check it out and support her. http://donna.innereyes.com/2006/12/02/pay-it-forward/

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Constant pain can turn a sane person into a maniac! Glad to hear it's subsiding.

Thanks for the linkage, sweetie!

6:36 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw those flowers. They are SO lovely

6:40 pm  
Blogger mdmhvonpa said...

SFP ... Self Fulfilling Prophecy. I seem to heal myself just as I enter the doctor's office and there is no trace of my illness. I HATE that.

7:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home