Sunday, December 03, 2006

Proudly Safrican

I love the South African Flag.
It's got to be the funkiest, most distinctive flag in the world.

I went onto PayPal's website, and was looking for SA on the list of countries they service. When my eye caught our flag, I nearly gave a yelp of delight. It stood out from the other, boring flags and I felt a rush of patriotism.

I want to order something from the States. I've been meaning to do so for ages, but I've been buggering around with it. I want to order a proteolytic enzyme by the name of Serrapeptase. It's actually not expensive, only $15 plus shipping. It's not prescription meds, or anything. More like a supplement. Originally derived from silkworms, it is the enzyme they use to 'melt' their cocoons when they metamorph into moths. The enzyme doesn't harm living tissue, just the dead matter of the cocoon.
There has been some success with ms, using this enzyme, as it breaks down the dead, scar tissue of the brain-lesions, thus allowing new tissue to grow, and hopefully retracing the steps a bit. Reversing disabilty, even, if you are lucky. Certainly worth a try, as it is a natural product and contains no adverse side-effects.

Count me in. Natural = good, in my book.

That reminds of an ad I saw in the junkmail. "Lose weight the way nature intended", it read. And then underneath, in smaller print, "Only one injection per day... all natural ingredients...blah blah..."
What a joke.
The way nature intended, surely, is to eat less McDonalds, more salads, and to occasionally get off your bum and do some exercise. Not that I have done any exercise whatsoever in the past four years. And it shows. I'm not overweight, as such, but terribly out of shape. I really need to tone up. Chance would be a fine thing, if my hips would just give me a gap. (Now that's what I'd call a cast-iron alibi). Guess I could eat less though...? Naaaaa.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ooooh let us know how the Serrapeptase works, I've been curious about it since you first mentioned it to me.

6:26 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have to agree that we do have one dropdead gorgeous flag. LOVE it. Especially in light of the hideous one we had before.

Those "meds" sounds good. I have complete trust in you when it comes to stuff like that. You do such thorough research

6:34 pm  
Blogger BioMax Dan said...

Hi There

I'm the sale manager for a company called BioMax Formulations that manufactures and sells Serrapeptase under the brand name SerraSilk. If you send your email address, I'll be glad to send you information about Serrapeptase, one of the best natural supplements to hit the market in years.
Derived from the enzyme a silkworm uses to dissolve its cocoon, it is one of the most extensively studied and best documented supplements that can be found anywhere.
Drop us a line, or visit our website--www.purefocus.net, or call us a 800-819-5631

Dan Weinert

4:18 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home