Friday, January 12, 2007

Detox

I feel a bit better today than yesterday. I think it was triggered by not sleeping well the night before last, and then having three bananas for breakfast. Foods with a high G.I. (glycemic index) seem to trigger exacerbations when I have a relapse.

Anyway, went for my detox. The practitioner is really nice, I like her a lot. The maching is called The Body Cleanse, and works on the principle that because of the ionizor in the water, the toxins move from a higher (the body) to a lower (the water) concenctration. That is how I understood it, but it could be the other way round.

When she did the readings of my organs (which is done by me holding an electrode in my one hand, and her applying a little prod, I suppose you'd call it, to various points on my fingers and toes, thus enabling the current to move through me) some of the reading were better than previously, but others are still very low.
My mineral level has thankfully gone way up. Thank goodness for that, as I've drinking the full-dose of my mineral drops.
My nervous system reading was still very low, although it did go up a lot on the second reading, after the detox.

My lung reading is dangerously, dangerously low. I'm worried about that.

The water changed colour today, as last time, but not as much. I find this whole process very interesting, and will definitely stick to it for a while.


We just had some lovely, much-needed rain. Hope it clears up by this afternoon though, as I'm eally looking forward to my swim.

Right now though, I have a baked butternut waiting for me in the oven. I absolutely love butternut, especially with a dash of cinnamon.

2 Comments:

Blogger the not so "new" mom on the blog said...

That Detox thingy sounds really interesting!!! Hope you guy's have a nice relaxing weekend!

10:30 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anything with a dash of cinnamon reminds me of old Hilda lol

It's interesting that the water was not as dark as the previous time hey?

2:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home