Thursday, January 11, 2007

Tired

I feel very fatigued today.

I guess it didn't help that I went to sleep at 1:30am and got up at 8am. Way too little sleep for me.

I'm going to skip my afternoon-swim for the first time this year (ha ha). Not because I feel tired, but because the muscle in my thigh where I fell and got stabbed with a piece of plastic really hurts. I think I'll just rest it for a day, and hopefully I will feel better tomorrow.

I'm doing another of those ionization detoxes tomorrow. I do think the last session was quite helpful, I'm very interested in going again.

I'm trying to think of something entertaining to write about, but I'm too sleepy to concentrate. Bit of a mental fug I got going here.
That, and I think I've had a bit of an overdose of blogging since our adsl got connected. Too much of a good thing, I guess. I feel sated, like when I've had too much chocolate.
Till tomorrow then.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home