Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Tuesday lacks imagination...

...or maybe it's just me. Feel a bit blah this morning.

I had a fantastic swim yesterday evening with Michael and our nephews. It was so unbelievably nice. I felt more alive than I have in years. Say what you like, but kids do keep you young.
After they got out the pool, I swam laps and was just about transported to Neverland, it felt so good.

However. I guess I overdid it, because I had a lot of backpain last night. Muscular strain, I dunno. Felt like it.

Disappointingly, I'm not really looking very toned after a week's swimming. Guess I expected my flabbiness to just dissolve away as soon as I made the resolution to start exercising. Something gives me the idea that that's not how it works, lol. A month, maybe?
I am eating better, for what it's worth. After a final splurge on my birthday, I've left my bad, chocolatey ways behind me.

The neuro's receptionist phoned me back yesterday to schedule my appointment for next Tuesday. I guess what will be will be. Not really looking forward to the screening tests, though, but I am excited about what I deem to be a step in the right direction.

I've nearly finished mastering the little Gavotte. Have to practise when Michael is not home, as he has absolutely had it with that piece of music. Understandably. It's the pits to listen to someone else practising an instrument.

Yesterday, I was musing to myself how some of my new symptoms have improved. That whole lame arm thing and difficulty swallowing has all but disappeared. Having thought that obviously caused the symptoms to do a re-appearance last night. And this morning I had a really weird experience. It was like I had this electrical sensation, or buzz in the nape of my neck. Every twelve seconds, I counted. It lasted for about 30mins to an hour. Freaked me out a bit, and I thought I was beyond the point of freaking out. Tuesday better hurry up and come fast!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry about your symptoms coming back. Just stay as wonderful, sexy, gifted, positive, awe inspiring as you are ok?

Call me XL...(Not that! It means X Lurker)

10:59 am  
Blogger Maggie said...

Ooh! A self-confessed lurker, how exciting, lol.

1:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep on forgetting that you update your blog daily (at least) now. URGH... being blond is overrated.

8:59 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home