Saturday, June 03, 2006

Update on last post.

I guess I knew it was too good to be true.

I've started having the familiar side-effects to fasting. I have a horrible, detox taste in my mouth. I feel a bit grotty, to be honest. Also, my stomach is completely empty, and I keep giving these little dry burps. Not nice at all.

I'm trying to focus on the bigger picture, though. How fabulous it will feel to be healthy.

But I'm still taking this fast one day at a time. Even if I feel I need to break it tomorrow, 3 days will still have been better than none, and I'll still feel proud of myself.

Hopefully I can hack it for a bit longer than that, though ;-)

Oh yeah, and the pain in my back is slightly better tonight. Let's be thankful for small mercies, hey.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just know that you won't be letting anyone down if you do decide to break your fast. You are the only person I know that can do this

7:21 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home