Saturday, May 13, 2006

Good morniing sunshine.

I feel so psyched for life this morning. Isn't it just great waking up feeling like this?

Pain is ever so slightly subdued. I'll get the better of it yet.

Had some delicious grapes for breakfast. And later there's a papino and some dates that have my name on them.

My Kalahari book order is finally at the post office. I'll either get it today or Monday. Yay!

I plan to spend some significant time in the sun and outdoors today. I spend way too much time in the house during the week. I also want to start working on my deepbreathing exercises. It's so much fun to buy the books that explain how to do these things, but a bit harder to actually get yourself to do them. Nevertheless, no time like the present. Let's face it, I do have the time, lol.

I also have to make work on those positive affirmations of mine. I've been slipping there.

I have the most beautiful CD that I am listening to at the moment: Classical Music for Meditation. It's so lovely, I could listen to it all day.

The 3rd season of the British: Strictly Come Dancing starts this evening. That should be interesting. I do love watching ballroom dancing. That's what M doesn't understand. I also like watching sport, it's just very different to his kind of sport, lol. (BTW ballroom dancing is an official sport). I can't wait for when I can start dancing again.

I feel more and more focused on my healthy eating plan. The desire for fast-food and snacks is slipping away. I'm craving things like dates, macadamia nuts, raisins and all kinds of fruits. I had a carrot yesterday that tasted like some real special gourmet treat. That is probably one of the most marvelous effects of a fast, how it makes you crave healthier food.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home