Monday, June 19, 2006

Out of the woods

I’m feeling almost completely back to my old self. Thank heavens the skanky dark cloud has lifted! Man, I do not want to re-live the past couple of days. I’ll deal with that thought in a month or two, though. For now, I’m just glad to be alive. And walking about, as an added bonus.

I must be feeling alright, because I’m finding myself absolutely hilarious again.

For a change, my back isn’t killing me. Don’t get me wrong, it (the pain) is still loitering in the vicinity. But it’s obviously not paying full attention. I will, however, be keeping the appointment I made at the chiropractor’s tomorrow. I reckon I could do with a tune-up.

Due to feeling so crap this weekend, I missed out on seeing Michael’s brother and his family on their visit. I also didn’t get to see either of our dads for Father’s Day. The timing of my ms sucks, as usual.

Only two weeks till my newest niece’s arrival. Can’t wait to see little Riley Chantel.

And Christopher is thriving. He is just the sweetest little thing.

It’s just past ten pm and I’m feeling wide awake. Makes a welcome change from feeling completely knackered for the past 72 hours.
Phew. It’s so nice to not be feeling so spaced out anymore. It’s the scariest feeling.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so so so glad you are feeling better :)

12:26 pm  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! So glad you are better babe.

11:23 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home