Thursday, June 22, 2006

Bloggipoo

Annie’s concert was a resounding and raving success. She sounded so happy and fulfilled when I phoned her last night. She got a huge bouquet of flowers from the children, up on stage, and a hug from the headmaster. Not that any of us, apart from Annie, are actually surprised. We knew she’d do well. I’m only sorry I wasn’t there to see it.
Got wait for her to get here, the weekend. We’re gonna have such a great time.

Michael and I are thinking seriously of moving house. The new neighbours that have moved in are seriously lacking in class. They had a raucous fight, and played their music at an alarming decibel level last night. Nearly one am, to be precise. We’re getting just a little tired of living in such close proximity to other people. Michael, in particular, is very offended at the guy next door who farts in his bath every morning, in a manner that is extremely audible to us, lol.
We’re not such if we want to make the leap of buying a place of our own, or just find another place to rent. Whichever we decide on, it will be blissfully idyllic for me to live in a ground=floor place. These stairs are killing what’s left of my hips.
Hip status: ACHING. My gluts (a.k.a. my butt muscles) are killing me, too. I’m starting to lose faith in chiropractics. Then again, I do remember some comment along the lines of it taking up to 8 sessions to get the little devil back in. So far, I’ve been for 5 or 6 sessions. So there’s hope, right? Even if time is running out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe those new neighbours. Shocking idiots they are. I truly hope you guys move. We will be sure to get all the help for you guys that you could ever need

2:36 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home