Monday, December 12, 2005

I'm feeling better...how about that.

Not physically better, mind. Let's not get carried away here.
But mentally, loads better.
I had a very nice afternoon visiting with both of my parents while M played golf (imagine that) with my cousin and uncle. We got back fairly late. Stopped off at ANAT on the way home, as I had a craving for a Falafel. It was very nice.
Then stopped off to see if my godson, Jason, was all right. He fell off the golfcart onto his face and got his foot ridden over. Luckily kids are so malleable. He's fine.
Watched 50 First Dates and cried! Love that movie. Just love it. Top ten movie, definitely.
I was supposed to order my serrapeptase tonight but once again put it off. But I'm tired now. Too tired to research which is the cheapest product. The best potency product. The most reputable site.
I have to go to bed as my maid might be coming tomorrow at the crack of dawn (i.e. 8:30 lol) She cancelled last week, and M spoke to her, but can't remember when they decided she is coming again.

Won't be posting much (or at all) this week. Once again, I've revved the phone account, and now in honour of the last week of the 'phone month' can't go near it.

Looking forward to this week, though.
I may be a bit of an AmaKrokoKroko, but I can still do my favourite things, i.e. Read, Write, Listen to Music, Spend Time with my Loved Ones. Eat! lol.
And I injected tonight, so tomorrow is an injection free day to look forward to. Yay.
Nice TV, too. I've gotten over myself, and my 'no daytime TV' rule. In fact, I've taken to watching the nice morning programs that show, such as reruns of The Weakest Link (which I missed) and nice nature programs. I'm a real sucker for nature programs.

I want to buy myself one of those BuffPuff sponges for my face. I really need to do some exfoliating ASAP. I love BuffPuffs a lot!

Also have to hand my firearm in at the cop-shop tomorrow. I'm getting all nostalgic for it suddenly, even though I never even once fired it. (long story) But I'd rather have a tin of mace, frankly. I don't think I could actually shoot someone. Not until it was too late, anyway. But I have no compulsion against using a pepper-spray.

I'm all blogged out for now. Plus I'm falling asleep. Nitey nite!

7 Comments:

Blogger Nan said...

So glad you're feeling better!

2:05 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So glad you are feeling more on the up :) I didn't know they rode over Jason's foot too! LOL Kids, they are just amazing. So sweet of you guys to come and check up on him.

12:55 pm  
Blogger Wenchy said...

I also cried for 50 first dates last night!

5:28 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Feeling better mentally is the first step to feeling better physically. I hope you're doing a lot better by the next time you post! xo

7:32 am  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Checking in to see how ya doing Maggiieeeeee!

7:40 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello Maggie, please contact me (support [at] aviva.ca) if you're still interested in ordering serrapeptase. Regards, Adam.

8:22 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

[p]Pandora bracelets, rings, necklaces and earrings are a dream for many . The offer by yourself is plenty to be able to [url=http://www.cheapsilvertiffanyuk.co.uk]discount Tiffany Bracelet[/url] tell what precisely should be to find thought because of the within . I really do like pandora even more so . For the suitable events [url=http://www.saletiffanysetsonline.co.uk]tiffany sale[/url] annihilation could possibly be larger compared to accumulating of adornment provided by Sabo . From a pretty beginning the organization was set to obtain high quality gold with an focus on contemporary system . Adding some sparking crystal European beads to your spring jewelry designs will make them more sparkling, gorgeous and charming . The wine starts [url=http://www.cheapsilvertiffanyuk.co.uk]tiffany jewellery[/url] to take effect and a warm glow starts to fill your body . A great [url=http://www.saletiffanysetsonline.co.uk]tiffany outlet[/url] way to discover what the popular trends are is to see what strangers, colleagues and friends are wearing . And therefore, a sapphire pandora ring thus crafted is an impressive choice [url=http://www.cheapsilvertiffanyuk.co.uk]tiffany jewellery uk[/url] for this special day.[/p][p]The beauty of the pandora ring is that it evolves with you . Most of these bracelets appear out of any desire plus element involving your life that you can see . The accumulating of Thomas Sabo隆炉s accumulating for Fall-Winter 2009 can be a acerbity an element of lovers of admirable silver . Thomas Sabo charms [url=http://www.saletiffanysetsonline.co.uk]tiffany heart pendant online[/url] are intricately developed and created to an very higher quality . Underwater Beauty - Allow yourself to be mesmerised by the colours of the sea with a pallet of radiant corals, vegetation, seaweed and the marvellous and mysterious azure ocean . There are numerous other pursuits to discover personalized property packages . Then you will find Thomas sabo Watches Sale which could unessential [url=http://www.cheapsilvertiffanyuk.co.uk]cheap Tiffany Bracelet[/url] attractiveness to everyone, they also do attractiveness to some component to society . They are created with various Pandora beads, [url=http://www.saletiffanysetsonline.co.uk]tiffany heart pendant[/url] Pandora charms and Pandora pendants.[/p]

5:08 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home