Sunday, December 04, 2005

Long time, no blog, lol.

Ooooooh! I see my dear departed old blog is up and running again. Even the template is back. But now I'm torn. I'm much too lazy to maintain two blogs, so I'll have to choose one. Now, the ex blog was much easier to actually add a new post on. But this one is more user-friendly with the font styles and adding pics. I guess I'll go with this one because the old one has proven itself a bit unreliable. But I'm not going to delete the other one. It can maar sit there, it's not costing me anything.

Friday we went to Pretoria for my chellation session. It was just an awful day! We hadn't even been on the road for half an hour when we hit a bird! It hung onto the windscreen all bloodied and tatty, looking me straight in the eye. Then when we actually reached Pretoria, we got a flat on the highway. I had to stand next to Michael as he fixed it, because I was scared people wouldn't see him crouching at the wheel and take him out. We also forgot that the schools closed for the holidays on Friday, so the mall was an absoluted madhouse. We were just so glad to get home.

The weekend was quite nice though.
I'm sure I'll be telling some little anecdotes about it at a later stage, it was quite a trip.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome home Maggs!! I missed reading your blog updates and YES keep this blog...you seem to update it more often! LOL It was LOVELY seeing you this afternoon

6:17 pm  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Welcome home!

7:56 pm  
Blogger Nan said...

Glad to have you back. That bird story is still fixed in my mind!

9:39 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home