Sunday, November 27, 2005

Learning the ropes...


Okay, I've figured out how to get a photo or graphic on an entry, now I just have to graft how to get my profile-pic up and running. I'll work on that tomorrow, though.

I was pretty disgusted to realise that I haven't got a recent (decent ;-) photo of myself. Our camera's on the blink and we haven't been taking the hordes of photos that we usually do. So this photo of me is quite out of date. Like maybe six months...
And no, I'm not a true rugby-supporter ;-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Pauline Evanosky said...

Hi Maggie. Good luck with it. I know it took me a long time to learn enough that it looks okay. I noticed your profile info stuff floated down to the bottom of the screen. That happens to me when I put something in an entry that's too wide. Maybe your picture? Though, there's space for text off to the side of it, so I guess maybe that's not it.

1:12 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Maggs!!! You know I love taking photos. Let's take some this afternoon. :)

7:16 am  
Blogger Wenchy said...

Maggie if you need help with putting a pic on your profile, let me know. :)

11:58 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home