Saturday, November 26, 2005

5 (weird?) things about me

*I never wear make-up.
*If I eat more than a few slices of pineapple, my tongue begins to bleed.
*I rarely go to bed before 11pm.
*I find it impossible to nap during the day.
*My medical aid premium has doubled, and I am skint as a result.
Oh, and what the hell, one for fun.

*I only shave my legs about once every two months. Fortunately, like my eye-brows, they are so light in colour as to be virtually invisible to the naked eye. However, when they start waving in the wind, I know it’s time, lol

Mmmm. I wonder if that would be classed as Letting-Myself-Go after nearly 5 years of marriage.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe you have been married for almost 5 years! Time goes by so quickly :)

7:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home