Saturday, November 26, 2005

Newbie

My previous blog-site has been down for about two weeks now, so I decided to go moonlighting on another blogging site in the interim. So far, I like Blogger a lot. It is way easier to post here, so I may even pack in my old for good.
About my username though (lol). I battled to find one for myself. All the ones I wanted seemed to be taken. Obviously 'Maggie' wasn't available. Nor Maggs, or even Maggs25, which was my previous one. Eventually, in a moment of desperation, I tried "MaggsBunny", and guess what? No-one's taken it. I wonder why, lol. Anyway, I hope people realise it's a parody on 'Bugsbunny" and not just me being nuts.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to your new home!!! I'm glad you moved. I had SERIOUS withdrawal symptoms with your old blog being down :)

6:55 am  
Blogger Wenchy said...

I am so glad to have found your blog again. I have missed reading about you. :)

11:52 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totaly got your username.. very cute! I'm glad to see that your new site is up and running!!! Let me know if you plan on keeping this site instead of your old one. I'll have to change the link on my blog. Bye!

1:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home