Saturday, November 26, 2005

I probably should...

I should probably go back on my health-plan diet.

Reasons for doing so:
  • It can only help my health, maybe more than I think.
  • It will certainly help our finances. I'm eating us out of the house.
  • I don't have to live with the guilt regarding either of the above, lol.
  • My skin is starting to break out from all the junk I'm eating.
  • It will give me a project and a challenge.
  • Let's face it, there are so many benefits to eating right.
  • I'll earn a lot of self-respect points.
  • It may help me get rid of my little spare tyre, that I've got going.
  • And last but not least, one's body really is a temple. We only get issued one, and it deserves only the best if we expect a lifetime of trusty service from it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We should all eat better. Me especially. I have not been eating well lately!

7:07 am  
Blogger Wenchy said...

I think my body has given up on that whole temple thing and just happy when I wake up halve normal every day.

11:54 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home