Saturday, November 26, 2005

Still finding my feet...

A bit of an annoying thing that I've noticed is that some of my posts have a gap between the lines, or half-gaps, with the line being cut in half. If I scroll down to the bottom of the page and then up again, it seems to right itself. Hmmm...weird.

I don't have it in me start blogging from scratch again, so I'm basically just going to go on from where I left off at my previous blog.
My dear, departed blog is at this address, in case it ever comes on-line again, in which case I will have two blogs, because I'm getting quite attached to my MaggsBunny Alias.

I will write a very brief description of myself, just to get the ball rolling here:
  • My name is Maggie, and I live in South Africa.
  • I'm married to a delightful bloke called Michael.
  • We refer to the separate entity of 'us' as M&M.
  • I have multiple sclerosis (a.k.a. MS) I tend to mention it fairly often, as I use my blog to keep track of developments and look back on past entries to see if things have changed much.
  • M and I have no kids as yet, but we haven't ruled out the possibility. The thought is very appealing.
  • We live in a duplex flat with two bedrooms and an itty-bitty garden.
  • We live in the same city as both our sets of parents, which is very nice, and a whole ritz of our siblings, too.
  • Mike is an avid cyclist and golfer, in fact, an allround sports-afficiando.
  • I am an avid reader, music-listener and eater. Ha ha. I'd like to pretend that was tongue in cheek, but sometimes I'm not so sure.
  • Luckily I have it in me to be a solitary person, much as I love company,too, as I spend large amounts of time on my own while Michael works. I am currently on a disability pension. I was taking too much sick-leave at work, and they boarded me.

That's all for now folks. I'm sure you get the drift.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wenchy said...

@ this point I'm just unemployed..... wish I could get a dissability pension or any time of income actually.

11:56 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home